Tuesday 6 August 2013

The tenth hour plan

So, finally a last attempt of thrashing around to keep myself afloat.  For the exams.
10 days for GI tract
3 days for general surgery
1 day to revise GU tract
1 day for thyroid and breast
1 day for vascular system
1 day for rest superspecialities


The last four are planned actually during the exams. So that’s the only chance I have got. It is really pathetic and sad on my part. But actually it is only prelims. And it’s the practical I dread more. Last time too I turned blank in the vivas. But I am pretty sure that the big heads of my department will be quite miffed with me for not preparing well despite such a long time. Well, the bigger bone of discontent though, will be that I still haven’t met them after exams (as if I really wanted to do that after all that happened with me). Let’s hope that I don’t bungle up with the university exams. Wish me best of luck. I pray, wish and hope that I stick to this plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment