Saturday 17 August 2013

Another Video....

This cold, just refuses to go away. I think it is time that I stop self medicating myself and contact a proper ENT person, but I know that in my condition, that doc is gonna end up prescribing me corticosteroids which I am trying to avoid at all costs; I rapidly gain weight due to them. I am not going to start them, at least not now. May be I might take them prophylactically before university exams, can't take any chances then. But at least the throat is better. And new development with my nose, right side is choc-a-bloc and the left is a cascading waterfall. Ha, I guess by now I must be grossing you out with all the snotty tales. So here we go, Bridge of Light by Pink from the movie Happy Feet 2. Thank you +Akshita Gautam .
Beautiful song with amazing vocals by pink....


And here is the full version of the song by P!NK. Couldn't find a proper video for it. But nevertheless its great.

No comments:

Post a Comment