Tuesday 20 August 2013

Continuing Video series......

Hey ya. Things are looking up on the health front. I hope I am not jinxing it by saying this. Thank God for it. Still I do have a persistent dry cough, its ok now. Today was the first paper, and I can say disaster averted. Thank God for this too, bow my head. I pray that rest of the papers go the same way. And guess what? I am finally studying ( I don't want this getting jinxed either), and its fun!!! yeah, you heard me right. NO, am not high on something. I really wanna read very hard. Once again, I want to gain all the knowledge that I can, so I can be a really great doc. Actually it does feel weird as I type it out. May be even pretentious. Anyways am not going to bore you anymore and here I post this video from the movie Rocky. The song, Eye of tiger. Great song.....enough said. The dialogue in the beginning, don't give it a miss.


No comments:

Post a Comment