Wednesday 28 August 2013

Day 23 (all smoke, no fire)

All smoke and no fire. 
That tall talk yesterday, down the drain today. I will never learn, will I? Ever? 
Arrrrrgh…….as usual. Day one gone and I didn’t study at all. No it wasn’t the fault of any crappy mood or loss of passion. But being attacked by one big fat nasal allergy. Missed my alarm and woke up at 8 a.m. still thought that the things weren’t out of control had a bowl of muesli for brekkie. And from there everything went downhill. So long story short, I didn’t touch the books, went overboard with lunch and dinner (right now am literally feeling bloated and fat around my midsection, I can sort of feel all that lard) pissed off mom by not running some errands I promised her and of course by not studying, and wifey is annoyed too, well cuz I didn’t read.
The whole day, either I slept or even in those few waking hours I was seriously drowsy with all those antihistaminic I had downed. So no reading at all. Kidney just got struck off the list. I had this brilliant idea of redoing the schedule, but I found it too laborious to go through the entire exercise again. And also the purpose of posting the pictures of in on the blog was to deter myself from cheating. Well at least that purpose is served. So the poor kidney and symptoms of urinary system will have to wait till I squeeze them somewhere down the road. Before the exams off course.
Regarding this dieting palaver, honestly I don’t feel like writing about it. I ate way too much today. 1 bowl muesli, 8 medium sized rotis with 3 bowls of paneer masala, 1 cup popcorn, 5 papads, half tandoori chicken and 5 pieces of chicken tikka. That’s disgusting, I know. What am I, a whale?

So, day one down, I have got 22 days left. Right now am planning to arrange all the books, which post-exam, have been lying scattered all over the house and my car and also to get the entire study room and my bedroom in order. Then I figure I would have a nice hot bath, drink milk (just for the kicks) and go to sleep. Tomorrow is another day…..See you tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment