Wednesday 14 August 2013

Please......

 Hey ya’all. Duh, I can’t pull the southern accent. Anyways today is the crucial day. I can’t afford to lose any more days. This is the tightest schedule for reading I could pack in. I overslept today but woke up feeling much better, kind of relieved. May be because of the knowledge that I have now almost two months for my university exams. Or the fact that I finally met my professors before exams and didn’t screw up anything or piss them off and they didn’t seem to be too displeased with me. But whenever I think of them or that damned place, it hurts, and it hurts real badly. I was one of the toppers of my batch and pretty popular in college and hospital for right reasons most of the times. Okay I have bad temper but that’s only when somebody did something wrong in patient care, I flew off the handle whenever the patient care was compromised. But there was downside to this, my bloody useless lazy juniors always found shortcuts, but they are either rich kids or with all the contacts in dept and dean’s office, so whatever I used to do it used to come back and bite me in the ass. Oh God, again I deviated from the original line of thought. It really stings when you see less than deserving nincompoops being praised and pushed ahead and you are mercilessly pulled down. Not for ever though. I think I have mentioned earlier that I know a couple of docs with flourishing practices who have been deliberately failed in one exam or the other. So one day I will put all this behind me. But till then, this label of failure will remain stuck to my forehead. I hate looking at myself in the mirror. I always start thinking of what could have been if I had not made the decision I have made in the last decade. My life would have been totally different. I know nothing can be done about it. It’s the past. I cannot go back and change it, unless someone invents the Time Machine, he he. Talking about switching times, I am running out of time in the current present. I better haul my ass up for reading. It’s a fight to finish. And hey, to all those people happen to read this blog by chance, please feel free to post comments. Your encouraging words will be appreciated, as they say even a smile from a stranger can light up your day! So please please please leave your comments, kind words or constructive criticism, all is welcome, I don't bite. I  know this blog is about me, me and me, and I sort of sound like a whino, but please that’s the purpose of this blog, to let out my steam. I also agree that its a fledgling blog and not a professional one, but still even a simple hi would be great. I am stopping just short of begging. Thanks guys for being patient with all this whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment