Saturday 31 August 2013

P.S. to previous post

Regarding the previous post , I promise that once the exams get over I will give serious thought to improving the quality of my writing and not just type out whatever that comes to my mind at that very moment. Actually someone did tell me my writing is good (though this was before I started this blog, and I have never written anything substantial recently which that kind soul would have read) so I hope to improve over this jack-ass crap I spew on my blog.

And I also forgot to mention about weight loss thingy. As usual, no exercise. I was planning to do at least  push-ups and abdominal crunches at home but then the lazy bum that is me, couldn't be arsed into getting down on the floor to exercise; too much effort. My eating on the other hand just doesn't seem to slow down, my appetite is as voracious as it can ever get. I have been stuffing myself whole day in a fashion of an elephant. That's all folks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment