Friday 30 August 2013

Day 22 ( a baby step towards success)

Hellooo….So one more day gone. As I have mentioned in the previous post Roooooaaaaaarrrrrr I started reading around 2 p.m. but the reading wasn’t consistent. My focus on the book waxed and waned all day long. But still, somehow I managed to finish the chapter of prostate from Bailey & Love and Smith’s. Plus I finished the MCQs from AA. All in all, quite fair. Though am still not confident enough of what I have read. Again, that’s the usual story of my life; I am never confident till the results arrive. I think I shall give entire thing another read just to make sure. I might have to stretch way into the night. I am already feeling sleepy and it is quite hot today. Finally the monsoon has receded; I don’t think there are going to be anymore showers. I love rains. Most of the people I know hate ‘em, I find something magical in rains. I always kinda feel sad when rains stop. I can get all poetic and wax lyrical but anyways coming back to topic, I will push myself to finish today’s allocation. One more thing, I actually DID reschedule. Please don’t judge me; it’s not the part of procrastination but more of a practically sensible thing to do. And I promise that this time I will stick to the new timetable. I swear.  So here is the new schedule. It’s basically the ole one with some tweaking and trimming.

Sorry for the poor picture quality. I was in a bit of a hurry and didn't have time to edit them either. But I guess they are pretty legible.....

Regarding the eating shenanigans, let’s not get there today. Ok, today I behaved better than yesterday, but nothing that I should be proud of. So signing off, take care everyone. And I said earlier in the day ROAR......

No comments:

Post a Comment