Friday 23 August 2013

Just a peek...

Hello everybody. Exams in full swing. Tomorrow is the last day of theory exams. Yippee...Things are going pretty good. I believe I have performed pretty decently, almost as good as the last time, or may be even better. This time I am confident of what I wrote. Anyways I gotta dash. So here's just a video, a random one. Keep moving forward people......
P.S. got late in posting this. It's already 4 a.m. and even the roadside stray mutts have gone off to sleep after rousing the entire neighbourhood with a rocking rendition of the "the Howl". Still couple of topics remaining to finish off. I pray that today also goes smoothly and I will be free, till the practicals. Still......

So continuing in the survivor series, here is Survivor. No introduction needed. Keep on Surviving guys.....








No comments:

Post a Comment