Tuesday 27 August 2013

OCDs, ADDs and reflux......

It's almost 1 a.m. already, and I have got practical exams tomorrow. Oops! It's already today. Too tired right now to post anything sensible. Spent whole day trying to make myself read, and was successful up to some extent. Finished reading Hernias but then realized that the current edition of the book has chopped off a lot of stuff; so will have to read from other books too. So the target for today is over, but not satisfactorily.

Tomorrow is the practical exam day. My bad again, today is the day. Am quite drowsy right now. The effects of the last cup of coffee seems to be wearing of now. Well, I got news that there are no good cases in the ward currently for me to present in exam. Hope that situation doesn't change till afternoon. If that happens the exam wont be a big deal. But then again, knowing my luck in such situations and my professors they might admit something bad for me to present. I am praying that no such thing happens. Actually am prepared for the worst come worst scenario. But then shouldn't we let the sleeping dogs lie?

Anyways I have made a last attempt of making a reading schedule for the exams. I am not sure whether I will be able to finish everything on it. The goal is just to stick to it everyday. My problem is that "all or none law". Either I do it with my 100% or I chuck it all away.
That is not the key to success. It's more like that story of the hare and the tortoise. Slow and Steady wins the race. And I am desperate to win this one.

Coming back to that schedule, I will post a picture of it tomorrow for you to see. My phone and PC aren't compatible and I have to go via my laptop to upload pics. Right now, I find it a bit of hassle while simultaneously battling drowsiness and acid re-flux. Oh yeah re-flux, more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment