Wednesday 21 August 2013

A deviation....

Its nearly two a.m. and am totally drowsy by now. All that reading or at least pretending to do it is now making me woozy  or may be its because full throttle on the cold meds and started steroids and higher antibiotics; the new cocktail is working and health is pretty good now. I have this new found love or rather rediscovered love for reading, the flame is still burning rather meekly; its still there, not reduced to glowing embers or worse still, ashes. Trying to comfort myself just like that "aal is well" motto by Rancho from the movie 3 Idiots.
So anyways am posting a new video that has nothing to do with inspiration or whatever; or may be it does. For all those heart broken guys dumped by their girlfriends. A funny song I enjoy listening, nothing special though. 50 ways to say goodbye, by The Train ( but they list only 12 ways in the song, and it also has David Hasselhoff, Grim and a lion. It had to be a lion! And also love the Mariachi music).


PS: My gal is really great, and I know she loves me too much, and we are crazy about each other, so don't read too much into this video. Everything is fine on that front.



No comments:

Post a Comment