Wednesday 21 August 2013

One more.

Hello everyone. With the exams going on, don't have time to write anything worthwhile. So I will continue with the posting of an another good song. Now any survivor song list is incomplete with this one. Yeah yeah, its the I will Survive by Gloria Gaynor. This is an evergreen song, even today you do encounter it in TV shows specially sitcoms, though usually parodied. I agree that it has been stereotyped for being associated with certain strata of society, sort being nothing less than an anthem, but I reiterate, its a great song. Just the line "I will survive" puts that spark right back into you; in politically correct sense; am not saying disco to it (ala Charlie Harper), but hey adding a little bounce to your step wouldn't harm either. Enjoy and be inspired folks.....I promise to write something good, once the exams get over. Got a lot planned.


No comments:

Post a Comment