Sunday 17 November 2013

Yay......I have a JOB now!!!!

Hello everyone out there......It has been a long time since I wrote anything.........

Post results, I did nothing but chilled out, finally, after all these years of working my ass off. Finally I got my lazy ass of the couch and went job hunting. Landed a job, not a designation that was planned, and salary definitely way below the expectations, but the duty hours are pretty less. Also I get to have some sort of independence with my work So I guess it is OK . I also can freelance if I want to. So may be it isn't that bad after all.

Just one more thing. The feeling of finally being free, settled in actually after I joined this new job. That feeling of uselessness is finally dissipating and being replaced by a premonition that finally things are looking up for me........Rest everything as usual. Will catch up with you guys soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment